Note: This itinerary is a suggestion and can be customized based on your preferences and time constraints. Please check the availability of attractions and consider travel time between destinations to ensure a well-paced trip.
Day 1: Arrival in Da Nang – Explore Da Nang City
– Arrive at Da Nang International Airport and transfer to your hotel in Da Nang.
– Start your tour with a visit to the Marble Mountains, a cluster of limestone hills that offer stunning views of the city and coastline. Explore the caves, pagodas, and enjoy the serene atmosphere.
– Continue to the Son Tra Peninsula, known for its lush greenery and the iconic Lady Buddha statue. Take in the breathtaking views from the peninsula and learn about its significance.
– Visit the Cham Museum, which houses a remarkable collection of Cham artifacts, showcasing the region’s rich cultural heritage.
– Enjoy a delicious dinner at a local restaurant, savoring the flavors of Da Nang cuisine.
– Witness the mesmerizing fire and water show at the Dragon Bridge.
– Overnight stay in Da Nang.
Day 2: Discover Hue City
– After breakfast, depart for Hue, the former imperial capital of Vietnam, located about 120 kilometers from Da Nang.
– Begin your tour with a visit to the iconic Thien Mu Pagoda, a seven-story pagoda overlooking the Perfume River.
– Continue to the Imperial City, a massive complex that served as the political and cultural center of the Nguyen Dynasty. Explore its grand palaces, temples, and gardens.
– Enjoy a traditional Hue cuisine lunch at a local restaurant.
– Visit the Dong Ba Market, one of the oldest and largest markets in Hue, where you can shop for local handicrafts, fresh produce, and traditional snacks.
– Explore the Khai Dinh Tomb and Minh Mang Tomb, two of the most beautiful imperial tombs in Hue, known for their intricate architecture and serene surroundings.
– Return to your hotel in Hue and relax for the evening.
Day 3: My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient Town
– After breakfast, depart for a half-day tour to My Son Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located about 40 kilometers from Hoi An. Marvel at the ancient Hindu temples and learn about the Cham civilization.
– In the afternoon, head to Hoi An, a charming ancient town and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– Explore the narrow streets of Hoi An’s Ancient Town, lined with beautifully preserved buildings and charming shops.
– Visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, an iconic symbol of Hoi An, and explore the vibrant local markets, ancient houses, museums, chinesee assembly halls…
– Enjoy a delicious dinner at a local restaurant, immersing yourself in the town’s culinary delights.
– Overnight stay in Hoi An.
Day 4: Explore Ba Na Hills
– After breakfast, depart for Ba Na Hills, a mountain resort located near Da Nang.
– Take a cable car ride up to the hills, enjoying panoramic views of the surrounding landscapes.
– Spend the day exploring the various attractions in Ba Na Hills, including the Golden Bridge, a unique pedestrian bridge held by giant hands.
– Visit the French Village, Fantasy Park, and Linh Ung Pagoda, among other highlights.
– Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the restaurants in the hills.
– Return to your hotel and relax for the evening.
Day 5: Departure – Farewell to Hoi An – Da Nang – Hue
– After breakfast, check-out from your hotel and bid farewell to Hoi An – Da Nang – Hue.
– Depending on your flight schedule, you may have some free time for last-minute shopping or further exploration of the city.
– Transfer to Da Nang International Airport or Hue Airport for your departure, taking with you cherished memories of your short but memorable tour in Hoi An – Da Nang – Hue.
Contact Billy Vietnam Travel to get more information and join tours with us.
Whatsapp : 093 728 31 27
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/
Tripadvisor : https://www.tripadvisor.com/