Hoi An, a charming town in central Vietnam, offers a plethora of delightful experiences. Here are the top 5 must-do things at night time while visiting Hoi An. In this article, Billy Vietnam Travel will explore the top most popular things in Hoi An, allowing you to embark on a Hoi An town at night time of this enchanting town.
1. Explore Hoi An Ancient Town: Immerse yourself in the beauty of the well-preserved ancient streets, lined with vibrant houses, Japanese bridges, and Chinese temples. The whole town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. Lantern Parade: Join in on the magical atmosphere by participating in a lantern parade along the Thu Bon River. The town comes alive as locals and tourists release colorful lanterns onto the water, creating a breathtaking display of lights.
3. Take a Riverboat Ride: Embark on a leisurely boat trip along the Thu Bon River, which winds its way through the Old Town. Admire breathtaking views and discover the unique local way of life.
4. Watch some cutural show in Hoi An : Hoi An is an ancient city where the cultures of many countries met in the past. Therefore, the cultural activities here are very colorful and lively, if you have the opportunity, you should participate in shows here every evening such as Hoi An Memory Show or Lune Show, these two shows are very popular with tourists.
5. Do the street food tour in Hoi an: Hoi an is home to wide array of local food that make you feelmouth-watering and leave unforgetable feeling about some of local delicaces that you can only find in Hoi an such as: White Rose, Cao Lau, Banh My, My Quang ….
Remember, these are just a few highlights among many other wonderful things to do in Hoi An. Be sure to also indulge in delicious street food, explore local markets and art galleries, and simply take in the laid-back charm of this enchanting town.
Contact Billy Vietnam Travel to get more information and join tours with us.
Whatsapp : 093 728 31 27
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/
Tripadvisor : https://www.tripadvisor.com/